Monday, March 3, 2008

Delayed

Well I was hoping to be signed up for the Breckenridge 100 by now but it turns out the website isn't updated yet. I did email the fella in charge though and he assured me the site would be up this week and that registration would hopefully open March 15th. So hopefully I'll be good to go then. I am getting more and more excited about it and trying to plan some long weekends out to Fruita and Moab and of course in the mountains around here. However it will be a bit before I get to ride in the high country as the snow needs to melt which it looks like March could build the snow pack up there a bit more but that's alright I'll just by pass it out to the western slope where the riding should be stellar in April and May.

Work went pretty well today. It is the first time I am really taking care of all the aspects of the close by myself. We do however have 4 prospects coming in to interview for the Senior Accountant position in the next 3 days and Patrick has set me up to do interviews with all of them as well. Going to be an interesting position for me to be in but I think I have a good idea of what we need in that position and what I would like to see.

That's all for now Stef and Jenny get into Colorado tomorrow and Tim and I meet up with them at Stef's sisters apt in Vail on Thursday night. Should be a good weekend. If there is no new snow I thinking I am going to try Tele Skiing for the first time in Steamboat Saturday since the girls will just be cruising and it would be a good time. Could be rough though. Tele skiing involves making every turn in a lunge position. Should be quite the work out for this ol boy.

Updates to come.

1 comment:

Steph said...

um yeah hi....i expected to come to your blog today and find an entire entry about how this past weekend was pretty much the best time you've ever had because you got to see me.....no love, brandon, no love