Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What a beautiful day!

MY NIECE WAS BORN TODAY!! Reagan and beautiful Camden Victoria are both doing well and will hopefully be going home Friday.

Camden Victoria Stille!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If it wasn't for that news I think this would have been a pretty rough day. Things are starting to pile up at work with new responsibilities on top of normal responsibilities on top of adhoc responsibilities that for some reason have just seem to come out of no where. Looks like I am going to be learning how to tell people to go away I'm busy and prioritize.

I am excited about the new budget responsibilities which will teach me further how to pull specific data needed in pivot tables and learning further how to link and refresh data. I am a bit concerned about it though because I may not be able to learn it as fast as needed and won't be able to contribute as much as I want. But I guess all I can do is just charge it and get done what I can.

On a more positive note though I met with some sales reps from ADP our payroll provider yesterday and was able to exchange some valuable information with them and I might be able to present this information back to the Executives on how I think there are some changes that need to be made to make some of our processes more efficient so that I will be able to focus more on some of my new financial responsibilities. I was pretty stoked on the meeting because I felt like I actually knew what I was talking about!

Anyway not much else going on just waiting for the weekend. Who knows what kind of event I might get myself into. I am sure I will be going somewhere doing something exciting as always! :) I'll have updates later.

No comments: