Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another Day Down

Last night was not a great night. I was very uneasy sleeping and kept waking up in a full on sweat. My throat was hurting more with drainage that I couldn't seem to get out. So I tossed and turned all night with an uncomfortable neck but was able to get a few bouts of sleep.

Today involved lots of couch time and two naps. I still have my appetite which is awesome. I think that is making everything a lot easier. The sore throat is still manageable and actually feels pretty good when I am eating or drinking, just seems to dry out pretty fast otherwise. Body aches continue and I have to change position a lot. Definitely have to rest my head or the right side of my neck with the swelling starts to ache.

Other than that I am in good spirits and will continue taking it easy all week. More updates to come as the week progresses.

Thanks to all those who are offering help though I am doing well. I will let you know if I need anything.

No comments: