Tuesday, March 30, 2010

28

Yup I turned 28 today. The day went on as usual with work and lots of it trying to get some things done ahead of time to make the quarter close a little more smooth especially since my boss is out with his wife having their baby. I don't want him to have to worry about anything except getting the little guy home and cozy.

For the birthday dinner I headed over to Rob and Megans'. They are two great friends and always willing to have me over for dinner. Tim and Megan's sister were there as well and we had a nice little BBQ enjoying the warm weather that has been upon Boulder.

I considered my trip to Moab this past weekend the time to celebrate my birthday even though we actually got together with Lincoln and some other friends for Lincoln's birthday which was on March 26. He set up the trip to get us all together and we had a great time. The weather was a bit shady on Friday but we were able to get in a hike in the morning to Delicate Arch and then a hike in the evening after the rain had passed in Devil's Garden. There was lots of time spent around the camp fire along the Colorado River and a lot of good laughs and memories were passed around.

I also go in a couple of good bike rides with Tim which included Porcupine Rim in Moab and Horsethief and Mary's Loop in Loma. Some video of the rides to come as my stack of need to be edited video grows.

More updates later this week perhaps. But I need to get back on the bike. I have been feeling pretty worked for some reason and I am hoping I snap out of it soon. Might do a race on the singlespeed this weekend, we'll see what the weather has to say.

No comments: